1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Finished WCoPP 1 Week 4

Discussion in 'World Cup of Pokémon Perfect' started by Ortheore, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightcore

Nightcore Member

2. smilzo

smilzo Member

3. Kaisser

Kaisser Member

Lost vs smilzo. I really enjoyed the game, was pretty fun; to be fair, I had hax too at the end of the game so at the end, when your are playing pokemon seconday effects, critical hits and these kind of stuff are part of the game, so it's ok for me.

Good luck Italy, fortunately my teammates will do a better job than me so ARRIBA ESPAÑA!

smilzo likes this.
  4. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

5. The Idiot Ninja

The Idiot Ninja Member

oh bullshit.

they should have known those players were inactive before putting them in the formation. my players have two days to schedule and play? lol. what a bad joke. it's their fault for sending in a formation with *two* inactive players, and a conclusive decision took FIVE FULL DAYS to make on the host's side. we're getting penalized for no reason. what bullshit.

but I guess it's better to go ahead and tell my players to schedule than raise more drama, you aren't overturning this anyway.

6. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Furr and Power Member

I agree, I think it's dumb that Spain are getting to do those subs this week. They tried to make subs on day 1, they should be forced to stay in this week.

Chrysalis likes this.
  7. MetalGross

MetalGross Member

8. CrapAtRBY

CrapAtRBY Member

9. FriendOfMrGolem120

FriendOfMrGolem120 aka. "FOMG" Moderator

Here is the replay of game 1 of the match between Metalgross and CrapAtRBY. Replay Game 1
    It was played on smogtours so it got saved automatically.

MetalGross likes this.
  10. Disaster Area

Disaster Area Little Ball of Furr and Power Member

replay?

11. Heroic Troller

Heroic Troller From Marcoasd's DNA Member

Ok i'm done, i contacted Poek on Monday to schedule, i gave my availabilities and asked a schedule, no answers for the entire day but a "kk weekend", then i asked again, and again a third time, still no answers. Then i went to Orth's pm on discord to explain what was going on, because there's no way in hell i allow a dead match if i'm desperately trying to get my game done. And Orth too still did not say anything yet. Five entire days of trying to get damn pokémon game done, and now i am supposed to burn my weekend too? Without a schedule because he didn't bother to answer in 5 days? Oh no thanks.

Asking activity

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    BaSr and Chrysalis like this.
  12. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

I don't think you're being at all penalised. Should it come to activity, your players are at incredible advantage because it's Spain's fault the subs took place at a bad time. In terms of actually playing the matches, neither side is at a significant disadvantage imo.

Spain tried to make a sub that was a) early and b) incredibly suspicious. Based on this, I blocked one of the subs. Now that I've found out that it was merely early, I can ease up on punishment. In this case, I feel the delay of the substitutions was not symmetrical in terms of its effects, given that Spain is solely responsible for this delay, and I will be considering this in any decisions that are made in terms of activity.

Also, when I initially blocked the sub I hadn't yet heard from Spain. I think that blocking a sub like that is a major action to take without at least giving the other party a chance to state their case

edit @ Troller dw man, I got your message, I'm aware Poek's been johning

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  13. Dre89

Dre89 Member

I've VM'd Lord Hec but the he hasn't been online since Aug 28. Apparently he had an activity loss last week too, but I'll keep checking for responses.

14. Arifeen

Arifeen Member

15. Sceptross

Sceptross Host Emeritus

drud likes this.
  16. Fener

Fener Member

Calm bro :/

Chrysalis likes this.
  17. Fener

Fener Member

18. The Idiot Ninja