1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Finished Let's Have Fun Playing RBY R5

Discussion in 'Other Tours' started by Hipmonlee, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Member

Rules can be found here.

The pairings:

Hipmonlee vs SaDiSTiCNarwhal (blocks 1, 2, 5, 6)
    Astrologistic vs Lusch (blocks 4, 8)
    Astrologistic vs Louna (blocks 4, 8)
    Astrologistic vs Louna (blocks 4, 8)
    Louna vs SaDiSTiCNarwhal (blocks 1, 4, 5, 8)

If you and your opponent decide to play your games outside of the time blocks you have signed up for the deadline is 8:00pm UTC+13 on Monday.

I haven't done the script to calculate ELO ratings, but the current longest win streak is Lusch with 7. Louna has a current win streak of 3 and I have a current win streak of 4. So if I win every game this round I can tie Lusch. I guess in that case me and Lusch can do a playoff for the longest win streak prize if Lusch is cool with that? If ELO ends up with a tie we can have a playoff for that too, but I doubt it will.

And vote for the previous rounds!

Good luck! Have fun!

Game 1: [Gen 1] OU replay: Louna vs. Astrologistic - Pokémon Showdown
    Game 2: [Gen 1] OU replay: Louna vs. Astrologistic - Pokémon Showdown
    Game 3: [Gen 1] OU replay: sadisticnarwhal vs. Kitmonlee - Pokémon Showdown
    Game 4: [Gen 1] OU replay: sadisticnarwhal vs. Kitmonlee - Pokémon Showdown
    Game 5: [Gen 1] OU replay: sadisticnarwhal vs. Kitmonlee - Pokémon Showdown

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  2. Louna

Louna Louna#0245 on discord if we're paired for a tour Member

3. Lusch

Lusch A critical hit! Member

Did not see my opponent today...

4. SaDiSTiCNarwhal

SaDiSTiCNarwhal Always tired Member

5. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Member

Not too lucky, just just a lot of errors on my part. I think I got thrown by the unconventional stuff. WP.

SaDiSTiCNarwhal likes this.
  6. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Member

Pretty easy choice for best game here. Since I am only picking between two. The second game of Astro vs Louna is definitely the better one. Lots of interesting matchups in here, Amnesia Laxes facing off and a Gengar without psychic or nightshade vs a Victreebel. Well controlled by Louna.

Speaking of which, I have calculated the ELO for the tournament. And here is the top 3:
    lusch: 1008.7479451638471
    sadisticnarwhal: 1010.4513349593888
    louna: 1037.2455680481642

So congrats to Louna for winning the ELO prize! Lusch has won the longest streak prize with 7.
    I will leave voting open for each round open for another week. Remember you can vote in any round if you have played any games at all.

Then once voting is done I will be in touch to arrange everyone's prizes.

Thanks everyone for participating!

7. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Member

GOTW this week is game 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.