1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Finished GSC OU Master Tournament 21

Discussion in 'GSC OU Seasons' started by Ortheore, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jame$ G

Jame$ G Member

Confirming ggs. Tight strategy by Ch01W0n5h1n; I lucked out ducking freezes only catching 1 on the less critical Gengar.

eden and Ch01W0n5h1n like this.
  2. The Notorious B.I.G.

The Notorious B.I.G. en ring til å herske Member

Ill sub in for Paul Ortheore if I can

3. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

Go ahead, deadline is pretty soon tho

4. Bomber

Bomber Host Emeritus

i drop out from this, sorry.

5. The Notorious B.I.G.

won vs melle in 2 games

@ below: i don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, you lucked me game 1 and i didn't complain until you started complaining about a cross chop crit after I missed twice versus the same raikou who was 31% and paralyzed? sure game two was a bad game but it's not like I brought some obscenely douche bag strategy, it was just fucking agility + baton pass. you need to learn to chill. Bitch, sit down, be humble.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    eden and leru like this.
  6. melle2402

melle2402 Host Emeritus

Yeah lost bc slurmz is a faggot, used Baton pass and lucked his way to victory. Youre a good player man. Really good.

7. Roostur

Roostur Member

If he used sleep trap smeargle then yeah fuck him, but if not then you just got outplayed.

8. melle2402

melle2402 Host Emeritus

Yeah missing every move and get 2 important crits on Checks is outplaying. My bad

9. Kenzo

Kenzo Member

Leru gave me then win

10. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

Hey guys let's chill with the negativity. There's now been two incidents where people have been flaming each other and enough's enough. Any further posts of that nature will be deleted, and I may take further action as well.

eden and Disaster Area like this.
  11. gorgie

gorgie Member

won 2-0 vs kenzo

12. Kenzo

Kenzo Member

Confirming, lost in 2 ggs

13. Mister Tim

Mister Tim The most handsome man on PP Host Emeritus

won vs Drud 2-1

drud likes this.
  14. Kenzo

Kenzo Member

lost in 3 ggs against kingler for r2

15. kingler12345

kingler12345 Member

Yea I won, ggs.

16. Bedschibaer

Bedschibaer officially retired from bo1 rby Member

2-1 vs my not-melle opponent, even though g3 was a timeout win/forfeit technically. I will try to play melle asap since we were in contact but it didn't work out, in case that doesn't hold up the tourney for too long

17. Ch01W0n5h1n

Ch01W0n5h1n Member

I call activity. Tried my best scheduling on the pinboard and via Pms so yeah. Taking my decision back if he actively schedules with me today.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  18. Ortheore

Ortheore Host Emeritus

Called activity on group 4 and 6. For group 4, none of the remaining matches had any evidence of activity so Autumn Leaves goes through with the best record, and I granted TSR the activitywin as they managed to complete a set. Granting Ch01 the activity win over Contact, unanswered vm plus activity posts mean it's clearly in Ch01's favour

Going to give Melle2402 and Bedschibaer a little more time to get their match done since it seems they're in contact

Deadline for the new round is monday 10 April

19. Bedschibaer

Bedschibaer officially retired from bo1 rby Member

I am win 2-1 over Melle. GGs

20. The Notorious B.I.G.

contacted james g for r2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.