1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Radli
Last Activity:
Oct 1, 2020

Share This Page

Radli

Radli was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Oct 1, 2020
    1. Bushtush
      Bushtush
      when for dpp qualifer lets play asap, im est
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bushtush
        Bushtush
        you took long as shit to respond but my discor is Bushtush#5320, pm me i can play whenever
        Sep 25, 2020
      3. Bushtush
        Bushtush
        hello u here?
        Sep 26, 2020
      4. Radli
        Radli
        I couldn't add you in discord for some reason. Can you play in remaining time?
        Sep 27, 2020
    2. amberlamps
      amberlamps
      hi wcopp when? gmt +2 here
    3. A Hero's Destiny
      A Hero's Destiny
      hi we have to play for pp adv tour, i'm -3. we have to play asap, wanna play tomorrow at 3pm gmt -3?
      1. Radli
        Radli
        Sorry for the late reply, I'm gmt+3, I will try to be online on 3pm in your time today.
        May 12, 2020
      2. A Hero's Destiny
        A Hero's Destiny
        i'll be on ps main as "A Hero's Destiny"
        May 12, 2020
    4. Hematemesis
      Hematemesis
      Yo I'm gmt-6 and we play for GSC qualifier. When you wanna play?
    5. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      11 AM ,OK?Or maybe later a little.please wait for me
      1. Radli
        Radli
        Okay
        Mar 29, 2020
      2. Radli
        Radli
        Challenge Radli9 when you are ready
        Mar 30, 2020
    6. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      hello?
      1. Radli
        Radli
        Sorry again, I messed up time. I will be online all day today, PM me when you are here.
        Mar 29, 2020
      2. Radli
        Radli
        I will be online in 10-11 AM in your time as well.
        Mar 29, 2020
    7. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      OK . I will wait you in 7 PM in GMT+8 in pokemonshowdown and challenge you
    8. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Please confirm a specific time, I mean,the specific time,for example,xx:00PM in gmt+8.I will wait you in pokemonshowdown at that time and challenge you.
      1. Radli
        Radli
        Sorry, I had some problems. Now I can play almost all time today and tomorrow.
        Mar 28, 2020
      2. Radli
        Radli
        How about 7 PM in GMT+8 tomorrow?
        Mar 28, 2020
    9. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Hello, you are my opponent in BW OU.You decide a specific time to battle. Please choose the time during 10:00am-11:00pm in gmt+8 time zone.
    10. Frrf
      Frrf
      Hey, when do you want to play for the rby qualifier? I can't play after Friday night (+1)
      2. Frrf
        Frrf
        Sry saw your post late, how about today (Saturday)before 7pm my time? I'll be on main as frrf feel free to chall if you see me
        Mar 6, 2020
      3. Radli
        Radli
        I'm not sure about before 7PM, since today I'm free only in morning now and then at late evening and night, but I'll try.
        Mar 7, 2020
      4. Frrf
        Frrf
        I can play around now
        Mar 7, 2020
    11. Christos
      Christos
      Hello. We are paired for the MT. My timezone is GMT +2. Would you like to play during the weekend ?
      2. Christos
        Christos
        Nice, let's play today. I will be online for the most part of the day and will be checking the forums regularly, so just message me as soon as you get online.
        Nov 8, 2019
      3. Radli
        Radli
        Sorry, despite what I said I couldn't get online at day. Can you still play?
        Nov 8, 2019
      4. Christos
        Christos
        I can play now. Shall I get on PS ?
        Nov 8, 2019
    12. Decode
      Decode
      Hi, when do you want to play for WCOPP? I'm gmt+2 and should be free all weekend and probably this evening aswell.
      2. Decode
        Decode
        Okay i'm now on showdown as Dec0de if you want to play now.
        Oct 8, 2019
      3. Radli
        Radli
        Sorry, I didn`t notice your message at the time. When would you be available next time?
        Oct 8, 2019
      4. Decode
        Decode
        Sunday evening 7-9 pm my time or on my early afternoon works best for me, already got some games scheduled for the next few days.
        Oct 9, 2019