1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

Oibaf

Awarded Medals 8

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Sep 19, 2000 (Age: 19)

Share This Page

1. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Please confirm a specific time, I mean,the specific time,for example,xx:00PM in gmt+8.I will wait you in pokemonshowdown at that time and challenge you.
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        Friday 8 pm gmt +8
        Jun 2, 2020 at 4:49 PM
      2. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        actually between 8 and 9 because it's lunch time
        Jun 2, 2020 at 4:59 PM
    2. Rayyybond
      Rayyybond
      Hello, you are my opponent in DPP OU.You decide a specific time to battle. Please choose the time during 10:00am-11:00pm in gmt+8 time zone.
    3. Shakur
      Shakur
      when adv?
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        oibaf#6429
        gmt +1. I'm free pretty much every time except for my mornings and 8.30 to midnight pm
        Mar 19, 2020
    4. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      hi, when dpp
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        I didn't see the message but i've been online since a bit earlier than midday. Also you could have said that you were up to play at that time instead of just writing the exact moment you went online
        Jan 26, 2020
      3. Mister Tim
        Mister Tim
        Yeah, I missed on Saturday coz I got unexpected work and saw your msg this morning and wrote that I'm online. Can you play at 10-11pm gmt+3?
        Jan 26, 2020
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        I suppose I can play at about 1 or 2 am gmt +1
        Jan 26, 2020
    5. Decode
      Decode
      PPL, gmt+2, are you at any time available on saturday? I'm gonna be pretty busy the next few days so i'd really prefer to play on weekend.
    6. Quint
      Quint
      GSC OU Master
      I'm GMT+2 When can you play?
      2. Quint
        Quint
        alright, see you then
        Jun 26, 2019
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        just wondering: were you online at schedule time? because I was but I forgot who I had to play
        Jun 29, 2019
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        hey are you still alive? when are you available to play? I prefer playing on my morning or early afternoon
        Jul 4, 2019
    7. LUX
      LUX
      Hi, we're paired for the GSC MT #33. I'm GMT-4, free during the day since it's spring break so I can do any day next week, 10-12 PM & 1-5 PM except Friday as I'll be traveling starting at 4 (it'd be exactly the deadline too). If you need me to do it during my night Monday is the only day that works. Can't do weekends lmk asap when you can, I'm bill in the PP discord just @ me there tho I'd prefer to schedule here.
      2. LUX
        LUX
        What other day works for you? Would like to set a time so ik when to prep, would prefer Wednesday or Thursday as I can't prep this weekend.
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        thurs is fine
        Apr 13, 2019
      4. LUX
        LUX
        confirming 2 PM GMT-5 Thursday for the hosts to see, cya then man!
        Apr 14, 2019
    8. Vay
      Vay
      Yo, hgss championship. Gmt+1. When do you want to play ?
      2. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        if you are available rn, sure. Otherwise just choose a day
        Mar 20, 2019
      3. Vay
        Vay
        Ok i fucked up for today
        Mar 20, 2019
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        np, just tell me your avaiabilities. I will try to adapt
        Mar 21, 2019
    9. Teclis
      Teclis
      hi ! when do you want to play for the ADV MT ? I'm GMT+1 and pretty flexible schedule wise
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        just a reminder for me: we are playing saturday
        Mar 13, 2019
    10. Lojh
      Lojh
      When play I’m gmt - 8
      2. Lojh
        Lojh
        K
        Mar 3, 2019
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        hey i'm on
        Mar 4, 2019
      4. Lojh
        Lojh
        Same
        Mar 4, 2019
    11. Rokhan
      Rokhan
      Hey ! I’m GMT+1, when do you want to play for BW World Championship ? I’m available this weekend night
      2. Rokhan
        Rokhan
        I’m available from 10pm, it’s good ?
        Feb 9, 2019
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        yes
        Feb 9, 2019
      4. Rokhan
        Rokhan
        I have a guest at my house tonight so I'm not sure if I can play. Just in case can you play tomorrow evening ?
        Feb 9, 2019
    12. Pais
      Pais
      kok siamo di nuovo contro per il mt dpp, quando giochiamo?
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        io sono fuori casa fino a mercoledì. Facciamo giovedì o venerdì?
        Dec 17, 2018
      2. Pais
        Pais
        giovedì mi pare ok
        Dec 17, 2018
      3. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        nice, non sto a specificare l'orario perché sono presumibilmente on tutto il tempo
        Dec 19, 2018
    13. Gene SP
      Gene SP
      when oras mt
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        sry I forgot to reply. Are you free tomorrow?
        Nov 16, 2018
    14. Gene SP
      Gene SP
      Hello adv master tour when gmt +2 here
    15. drud
      drud
      gsc mt when im gmt +2
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        you forgot yesterday. When do you wanna play? i'm quite busy saturday, sunday and monday so the best would be today for me
        May 31, 2018
    16. neomon
      neomon
      neomon#1919 hmu for dpp mt
    17. deluks917
      deluks917
      Heyo I can play now. On Main as Fist King Raoh.
    18. deluks917
      deluks917
      Online now
    19. Zard97
      Zard97
      Hola, dobbiamo giocare in bw, quando ti posso trovare?
      2. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        vado a fiducia, nel 2013 non potevo nemmeno immaginare che pokemon fosse un gioco competitivo lol... vbb spero non ti dia fastidio joinare nbf questi giorni.
        Mi troverai con i nick: "oibaf" o "perforbecco"
        Jan 24, 2018
      3. Zard97
        Zard97
        A partire da che ora?
        Jan 25, 2018
      4. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        solitamente dalle 2 alle 8/9 tipo, ma ci possono essere delle eccezioni
        Jan 25, 2018
    20. Acsel
      Acsel
      Hey siamo contro al hgss mt purtroppo, dimmi quando ti va di giocarla.
      1. Oibaf
        Oibaf
        ma perché siamo sempre contro al r1 fg.
        mi trovi in chat nbf quasi sempre, tranne alcune sere e la mattina che vado a scuola
        Jan 9, 2018
      2. Acsel
        Acsel
        me lo chiedo pure io se lo fanno apposta o meno fg
        Jan 9, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 19, 2000 (Age: 19)