1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. ATTENTION: For our 2023 season all of our tournaments will be hosted via the Pokémon Perfect Discord server rather than the forums. Please join us there and continue to enjoy our tournaments! https://discord.gg/2CsWWnan2A
  3. Tournaments

Check out the 2024 Tournament Calendar and join our discord server to participate in our tournaments!

lord of the crabs's Recent Activity

1. lord of the crabs replied to the thread RBY OU Tauros [Done].

I've been wondering about the Fire Blast strategy in Tauros vs Tauros. Do maths actually back it up that Tauros is more likely to win...

Mar 18, 2022
  2. lord of the crabs posted a new thread.

RBY OU Lapras - most overrated Pokemon?

My opinion might be controversial and most people will probably disagree with me, but I would like to hear other peoples opinions on...

Forum: RBY Discussion

Sep 8, 2019
  3. lord of the crabs posted a new thread.

RBY OU Help for non-reflect Alakazam vs Tauros matchup

First case: Both pokemon are without status, Tauros is around 51-82% HP (dies to crit Psychic or two non-crits), and Alakazam has enough...

Aug 31, 2019
  4. lord of the crabs liked HSOWA's post in the thread Pokémon RBY what is happening in these cartridge game clips?.

It's a visual glitch ingame: List of glitches in Generation I - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Aug 26, 2019
  5. lord of the crabs replied to the thread Pokémon RBY what is happening in these cartridge game clips?.

Ah tyvm, very interesting.

Aug 26, 2019
  6. lord of the crabs posted a new thread.

Pokémon RBY what is happening in these cartridge game clips?

This is confusing to me and this forum has a lot of RBY experts so I was hoping that someone in here knows. Take a look at this clip at...

Forum: Communication

Aug 26, 2019
  7. lord of the crabs liked magic9mushroom's post in the thread RBY OU What would be the best not-fully-evolved pokemon to use in an OU match?.

Also typing. Poliwhirl isn't weak to Psychic, for instance, while Poliwrath is. I do recall examples of NFEs being more relevant than...

Aug 15, 2019
  8. lord of the crabs liked Enigami's post in the thread RBY OU What would be the best not-fully-evolved pokemon to use in an OU match?.

The only place I know of where running both an NFE Pokemon and its evolution was viable was RBY 6U, with Machamp + Machoke teams. The...

Aug 15, 2019
  9. lord of the crabs posted a new thread.

RBY OU What would be the best not-fully-evolved pokemon to use in an OU match?

I'm only asking this out of curiosity and I really wonder if any NFE pokemon is almost OU viable. I guess there's two reasons why you...

Aug 15, 2019
  10. lord of the crabs liked magic9mushroom's post in the thread RBY OU How to counter the Reflect Chansey+ReflectRest Snorlax meta teams?.

Solutions that don't like Tbolt Starmie: Cloyster, Slowbro, maybe Kabutops? Solutions that don't care about Starmie: ReflectZam,...

Aug 15, 2019
  11. lord of the crabs liked magic9mushroom's post in the thread RBY OU Kingler [Done].

I'm pretty sure flinch only works on the same turn, though admittedly it's been a while since I played emulator.

Aug 14, 2019
  12. lord of the crabs replied to the thread RBY OU Kingler [Done].

Ah mb, I never knew that. Stomp can't be used turn 1 without boosts to get a setup turn unlike BSlam then. So the situations where this...

Aug 14, 2019
  13. lord of the crabs replied to the thread RBY OU Kingler [Done].

You Flinch the enemy when they switch-in and then you get a free turn to Swords Dance when they are Flinched.

Aug 14, 2019
  14. lord of the crabs replied to the thread RBY OU Kingler [Done].

As a long time huge Kingler fanboy (see my name) and over half of my all-time games played with him, I do believe that Stomp is way...

Aug 14, 2019
  15. lord of the crabs liked Dre89's post in the thread RBY OU Rhydon's 4th Moveslot.

Hyper Beam is definitely definitely in the same tier as rest. Rhydon was my 6th for years and when I ran hyperbeam I used it a lot more...

Aug 14, 2019