1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

DDX2
Last Activity:
Mar 1, 2017

Share This Page

DDX2

Male

DDX2 was last seen:
Mar 1, 2017
    1. Lusch
      Lusch
      Hey! We are opponents for RBY MT#57. I am GMT+1. Can we play on Tuesday my night (for example 8 pm)?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DDX2
        DDX2
        If you have time now I'll be only for the next few hours.
        Nov 2, 2019
      3. Lusch
        Lusch
        How about tomorrow in the mroning? Like 10 pm my time?
        Nov 5, 2019
      4. Lusch
        Lusch
        10 am of course*
        Nov 5, 2019
    2. Prof. J
      Prof. J
      Hi, we're opponents for the RBY WC. When are you free this week?
      I'm around weeknights on US EST (except Halloween) and pretty much all day on Saturday.
      2. DDX2
        DDX2
        I'll be online for the next 5 hours at most. My Discord is XLP#6916
        Nov 2, 2019
      3. DDX2
        DDX2
        lol, we both posted the same time. What luck. Yes. I'll be on the next 5 hours as posted. :)
        Nov 2, 2019
      4. Prof. J
        Prof. J
        solid :)
        Nov 2, 2019
    3. Stepchild
      Stepchild
      rby wc when ? +2 here
      1. DDX2
        DDX2
        I can't believe I didn't see the comment button for so long. Apologies.

I sent you a PM with some details. I'm +2 as well and will be on and off for the next 8 hours.
        Oct 20, 2019
    4. Golden Gyarados
      Golden Gyarados
      Hey DDX2, when do you wanna fight for RBY MT? I'm GMT-5 and have plenty of time during the day this week. Can't do the weekend, though. What works for you?
      2. DDX2
        DDX2
        I'm logged into the perfect server whenever ready. I'll be on for the next 4 hours at least.
        Jul 4, 2018
      3. DDX2
        DDX2
        Hey, by chance do you have match 3 saved? I was looking over my teams and see my third team suddenly has 5 pokemon. I'm trying to figure out if I accidentally deleted the 6th pokemon after the game or completely forgot to add one.
        Jul 5, 2018
      4. Golden Gyarados
        Golden Gyarados
        No, I didn't save the replays, sorry. I remember you forfeited before revealing your 6th, but I'm pretty sure the icon I saw indicated there WAS a 6th, for what that's worth
        Jul 5, 2018
    5. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      hi, when rby?
  • About