1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. Wingodhalf
    Wingodhalf Caloom
    adv open,i add your discord
  2. Caloom
    Caloom Wingodhalf
    Hey when do you want to play for the adv open, I’m gmt+1
  3. Real FV13
    Real FV13 RealMirorB
    Hello. adv open 5. Let me know when you are free, i'm gmt+2
    Also you can contact me by discord: FélixV#2973
    1. RealMirorB likes this.
    2. RealMirorB
      RealMirorB
      im free any weekday after 4P.M. my time, or most any time saturday/sunday
      Aug 16, 2022 at 10:53 PM
    3. RealMirorB
      RealMirorB
      i am GMT-5 btw, i added you on discord since im more active over there
      Aug 16, 2022 at 10:58 PM
  4. Shoot
    Shoot Sweet Yamato
    yo paired in ORAS open, i'm gmt -3 and my discord Shoot#8098, lmk when u can play
  5. melancholy0
    melancholy0 IdolCian
    hey, we're paired for the gsc open, gmt -4, should be free most times from wed onwards so lmk what time works best for you - discord is melancholy#3383 if thats easier
  6. kael
    kael Honig
    when you available search for me on main sky kael
    1. Honig
      Honig
      i forgot that i actually asked for joining a gen3 tournament but ok. it should be thursday 10pm for me then. it should work
      Aug 16, 2022 at 11:26 PM
  7. kael
    kael Honig
    hi friend me vs you in adv cup
    thursday 5 pm gmt -3 works for you?
  8. Giraffefromholland
    Giraffefromholland
    Please contact me on Discord as snobbishgiraffe99#1635 !
  9. eula
    eula Cousiin
    ppl, write me on discord eu#4104 am gmt+2
  10. SOMALIA
    SOMALIA kael
    When bw ou open? I am gmt+1
  11. Real FV13
    Real FV13 DuGuo
    Hi, BW Open. I'm gmt+2. Let me know when you are free to play
  12. Sensibility
    Sensibility mikmer
    when can you play for bw? i'm gmt+2, can you saturday or friday?
    1. mikmer
      mikmer
      saturday afternoon works +2
      Aug 10, 2022
    2. mikmer
      mikmer
      when are u on?
      Aug 13, 2022 at 2:36 PM
  13. Chiles Habaneros
    Chiles Habaneros GLFGno007
    Hi man. I'm unable to use cord rn. When wanna play for ppl? Sunday would be my best day for this week. I'm -5 and can play any time after 1pm
    1. View previous comments...
    2. GLFGno007
      GLFGno007
      Hey can you play in an hour??
      Aug 14, 2022 at 8:07 PM
    3. Estuardo19
      Estuardo19
      Yo, chiles have a little issue, idk if u can wait him like another hour, you can?
      Aug 14, 2022 at 9:09 PM
    4. Chiles Habaneros
      Chiles Habaneros
      I'm trying to cvontact via PS to your managers and you and haven't got an answer since scheduled time, I'm still ready tho
      Aug 14, 2022 at 9:42 PM
  14. Jimothy Cool
    Jimothy Cool Ziyeh
    we're playing in BW Open, i sent you a Discord request
  15. Party B0y
    Party B0y Tetotigercub
    Hi, we're paired for RBY Open. I'm gmt+0 and I can play Monday-Friday 7am-9am, 12pm-1pm, 5pm-8pm my time. Do any of those work for you?
    2. Tetotigercub
      Tetotigercub
      I am on now
      Aug 14, 2022 at 7:47 PM
    3. Tetotigercub
      Tetotigercub
      I will be back on in 20 mins
      Aug 14, 2022 at 7:48 PM
    4. Party B0y
      Party B0y
      hi I'm here :)
      Aug 14, 2022 at 8:21 PM
  16. Tetotigercub
    Tetotigercub Quarante8
    we play rby im -7 wanna play friday or saturday 3-8pm my time
    1. Quarante8
      Quarante8
      Ill contact you on discord tomorrow for easier schedule since your tz is a bit XD for me (im +2)
      Aug 4, 2022
  17. nchmax
    nchmax GLFGno007
    Hey, we play for ppl. Discord is nchmax#7462
  18. Party B0y
    Party B0y Cooljam Junior
    Hi, long time no see :)

We're paired for RBY Open. I'm gmt+0 and I can play Monday-Friday 7am-9am, 12pm-1pm, 5pm-8pm my time. Do any of those work for you?
    2. Cooljam Junior
      Cooljam Junior
      Hey, yes we can! I think that my 10am is actually your 5pm, so I'll keep this and Showdown open, and I'll be ready GMT -7 at 10am-11am. Let's aim for that. I can also check Discord on mobile more frequently for when exactly you want to set it up. Cooljam Jr #3892
      Aug 6, 2022
    3. Party B0y
      Party B0y
      Cool, I'm on smogtours server - chal me :)
      Aug 6, 2022
    4. Cooljam Junior
      Cooljam Junior
      Challenge open in smogtours when you're ready--I'll check back about each 10 minutes in between cleaning with my wife.
      Aug 6, 2022
  19. Nael222
    Nael222 elpresidento
    Hi when ppl ? I'm +2
  20. DuGuo
    DuGuo Sensibility
    hey buddy, its for the rby open, u sure u messaged my right discord? i never saw the message
    1. Sensibility
      Sensibility
      u messaged me?
      Jul 30, 2022