1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. Felix ^__^
    Felix ^__^ Sarah
    did you get my discord request?
  2. Lukee
    Lukee Frrf
    Hey we play for adv ou open #2, im gmt -5, when do you want to play?
  3. Astamatitos
    Astamatitos Gainery
    Hey we are matched for adv open. I can do tues-thurs at my nights (8 pm gmt+0 and omwards) and also weekends though i'd prefer weekdays.
  4. Vivarby
    Vivarby Green on fire
    Hi we are vs for rby. I'm +13, prefer Fri/Sun. when do you want to play?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Green on fire
      Green on fire
      It is the first time that I coordinate a game using GMT. As I understand it, we have a 17 hour difference, right?
      Mar 2, 2021 at 5:36 PM
    3. Vivarby
      Vivarby
      that sounds right to me. so my sunday morning is your sat evening/afternoon i guess. what time works for you?
      Mar 3, 2021 at 9:01 AM
    4. Green on fire
      Green on fire
      Let's play on Sunday at 11:00 AM in your country time. That is Saturday at 06:00 PM in my country time.
      Mar 3, 2021 at 2:12 PM
  5. Genesis7
    Genesis7 Oiseau Bleu
    We're paired for RBY, I'm GMT -5. I can play tonight from 18h-21h, tomorrow from 19h-21h, Wednesday from 18h-20h, Thursday 18h-21h, and Sunday from at 20h.
    1. Oiseau Bleu
      Oiseau Bleu
      hi, Thursday 18h (gmt+1) sounds good to me. Otherwise, i'm pretty free this weekend if you prefer. You can also add me on discord (Oiseau Bleu#9500), which is more convenient for scheduling.
      Mar 2, 2021 at 8:46 PM
  6. Melanie
    Melanie kael
    rby open 2 gmt-6 when can you play
  7. agens
  8. BlessyZ
    BlessyZ Pasy_g
    hey when you wanna play for the adv open ? i'm gmt +1
  9. TreinerOrenge
    TreinerOrenge Galrung
    Hey when do you wanna play for open? I’m gmt -5 and weekends are best for me
  10. Rayyybond
    Rayyybond Ophion
    Hello, you are my opponent in ADV OU.You decide a specific time and date to battle. Please choose the time during 11:00am-next day 02:00am in gmt+8 time zone.(02:00am-11:00am is my sleep time.)Please confirm a specific time, I mean,the specific time,for example,xx:00PM in gmt+8 and Jan xxth.I will wait you in pokemonshowdown at that time and challenge you.
  11. Oro
    Oro Zard97
    hi bw semi wanna play today gmt+1
    2. Zard97
      Zard97
      I gotta go soon. Can you play tomorrow? Any time of your choice.
      Feb 28, 2021 at 4:34 PM
    3. Oro
      Oro
      sorry Im here, tmr is fine
      Feb 28, 2021 at 5:02 PM
    4. Zard97
      Zard97
      Nick on SD?
      Mar 1, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  12. adv syndrome
    adv syndrome HSOWA
    Hey hey! Looks like we're paired in the ADV Open 2! GMT+1, free most days, but I prefer to play later than 16.00 and later in the week, if that's alright.
  13. Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan RampageWebber
    Hey, looks like we're paired for ADV open 2. What's a good time for you to play? My timezone is GMT-7, weekends work best for me, I can do pretty much any time during the day sat/sun. If that doesn't work I can do weekdays after 5pm.
    2. Cowboy Dan
      Cowboy Dan
      Works for me, i'll reach out around then on discord. Mine is Cowboy Dan#6923 if you need it.
      Feb 24, 2021
    3. RampageWebber
      RampageWebber
      I'm on main as Resident Ryoma, no need to be rush since it is 20 mins earlier, just challenge me when you are ready.
      Feb 26, 2021
    4. RampageWebber
      RampageWebber
      I need to leave rn. I sent the friend request, let's reschedule.
      Feb 26, 2021
  14. Genesis7
    Genesis7 Lukee
    We're paired for ADV, I'm GMT -5. I can play Wednesday from 6PM-8PM, Thursday from 6PM-9PM, Friday from 6PM-10PM, Saturday from 6PM-10PM, and Sunday from 10AM-2PM/6PM-8PM.
    2. Lukee
      Lukee
      *does
      Feb 27, 2021 at 12:30 PM
    3. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      Yep, see you then.
      Feb 27, 2021 at 3:43 PM
    4. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      I'm on ps main
      Feb 28, 2021 at 5:52 PM
  15. Oiseau Bleu
    Oiseau Bleu TopLel TopKek
    hi, we paired for the rby open, when would you like to play? i'm gmt+1 and very flexible this week. You can also add me on discord (Oiseau Bleu#9500) if you need it to schedule.
    2. Oiseau Bleu
      Oiseau Bleu
      i'm online
      Feb 25, 2021
    3. TopLel TopKek
      TopLel TopKek
      I totally forgot, sorry about that, are you available for tomorrow or Sunday?
      Feb 26, 2021
    4. Oiseau Bleu
      Oiseau Bleu
      I'm available for Sunday
      Feb 27, 2021 at 11:50 PM
  16. Mushi Musha
    Mushi Musha Oibaf
    Hi, ADV Open 2, i can play sunday, is it good for you?
    1. Oibaf
      Oibaf
      Sunday i'm only available on afternoon. What about Saturday?
      oibaf#6429 contact me on discord for easier schedule please
      Feb 22, 2021
  17. undisputed
    undisputed Cousiin
    hey, adv open 2, I'm gmt-8 right now. What works for you? Feel free to message me on Discord to schedule too Kevin S#5740
  18. Jhonx
    Jhonx the918th
    hey prelims from ADV OU Open, when? im gmt-3, talk me on discord Jhonx#4526
  19. Dizno
    Dizno Caloom
    When u wanna play for adv. I am GMT-0 free all weekdays, and 9-11pm on weekends
    1. Caloom
      Caloom
      Friday at 9pm?
      Feb 22, 2021
  20. McMeghan
    McMeghan Chino itsuki
    hello, could you add me on discord to schedule our adv open series? Roro#1810