1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Pokemon Perfect, Guest!

Our motto is Pokémon Practice makes Pokémon Perfect. We are a competitive-battling community that encourages the development of players and their ideas, and fosters positive and respectful attitudes. We love Collaboration (working together), Competition (getting stronger), and Communication (being informed).

You are free to post everywhere, unless the thread explicitly states otherwise (usually in the case of a vote), and there are no private forums whatsoever. We just require you to not make multiple accounts. Let us greet you by posting a thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum.

3. Tiers

View Introduction to Tiers if you don't know what tiers are. Pokémon Perfect tiers are named differently to those on Smogon. A numeral followed by the letter U, e.g. 1U, 2U, 3U, represents a main tier on Pokémon Perfect – the '1' of '1U' representing the tier level. For a tier to be a main tier, it must be balanced (nothing is too powerful and game-breaking) and diverse enough (include a variety of Pokémon and strategies). A numeral followed by the letter P, e.g. 1P, 2P, 3P contain all Pokémon that are deemed overpowered in the respective 1U, 2U, 3U tiers. The 1st tier level allows Pokémon that are banned in the 2nd level, and this process continues down. Read the tier list, and in-depth explanations of the tiers naming system and tiering system. Also check out our analyses for all tiers.

4. Tournaments

RBY 1U Seasons and its master tournaments are responsible for starting up the community, and tournaments continue to play a big role in maintaining interest in the forums. Signups Open gives you a list of tournaments you can join, and Ongoing lists tournaments that you might want to follow. Additionally, you can tap to find out approximate Schedules for tournaments.

For historical threads, check out Signups Closed, Finished tournaments and Results. We also have Nominations, Voting and Event threads for exhibitions – past and present.

New Profile Posts

1. tr0mb0ner
    tr0mb0ner HK-Ssi
    hey we got to play for the tour
    Discord: nick#0223
  2. Genesis7
    Genesis7 Frrf
    I challenge you for Saffron, I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      so when are you available?
      Sep 15, 2019 at 11:05 PM
    3. Frrf
      Frrf
      Sorry I was pretty sure I had sent you a message saying I couldn't play on Friday. I'm unfortunately unavailable until Saturday evening
      Sep 16, 2019 at 1:01 PM
    4. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      I talked to ErPeris and he is willing to give us an extension to Saturday,. I can play on Saturday, when exactly are you available?
      Sep 17, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  3. Genesis7
    Genesis7 Dragonjarl
    We're paired for Saffron, I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
    1. Dragonjarl
      Dragonjarl
      I can play at 10 or 11 p.m. (my time, my gmt is +2) this evening.
      Sep 11, 2019
    2. Genesis7
      Genesis7
      if you see this in time, I can play at 11 PM your time
      Sep 11, 2019
  4. Enigami
    Enigami TuffHunter
    Hey, we're opponents for RBY OU MT, same timezone as you. I'm not 100% certain about Thursday and Friday evening, but the weekend should be clear. We can try to arrange a fight earlier on Discord, but I think we should have a set time here just in case. 5PM Saturday work for you?
    1. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      5pm is usually dinner prep time and if I am not cooking I am entertaining a 4 & 1 year old. But I am on discord most of the day so just hit me up there.
      Sep 7, 2019
  5. Dragonjarl
    Dragonjarl Honig
    Hey, we have to play for rby master tournament, my gmt is +2 and we can play tomorrow at 7p.m. (my time) :) .
  6. Frrf
    Frrf Dragonjarl
    Hey when do you want to play for saffron cup? I'm not available between Thursday and Sunday 10pm gmt +2 other than that I'm working from 9am to 6pm, if you wanna play tonight it'll have to be before 10pm +2
    2. Frrf
      Frrf
      I told you when I could play and stop asking me to play when I told you I can't... If I say that it's not possible then it means there's no way I can end of story.
      Sep 7, 2019
    3. Dragonjarl
      Dragonjarl
      But in all this you didn't even write to me when you want to play...
      Sep 8, 2019
    4. Frrf
      Frrf
      ... I can after 10pm tonight or after 6pm during the week is it that hard to understand? Also I usually eat around 8pm
      Sep 8, 2019
  7. Ilesaural
    Ilesaural Frrf
    gmt +2 paired for rby mt
    2. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      Hey guys, how is your scheduling going? The deadline is on monday :eyes:
      Sep 11, 2019
    3. Frrf
      Frrf
      No news from him unfortunately :/
      Sep 11, 2019
    4. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      Try to contact him on Discord :) Ilesaural#6111
      Sep 11, 2019
  8. Mister Tim
    Mister Tim Laroxyl
    Hi when rby? I'm gmt +3
    2. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      I'm working this time
      Sep 12, 2019 at 12:12 PM
    3. Laroxyl
      Laroxyl
      So can you play today?
      Sep 17, 2019 at 12:45 PM
    4. Mister Tim
      Mister Tim
      I can't today but can play on Thursday after 9pm gmt+3
      Sep 17, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  9. Lusch
    Lusch floxo
    Servus! Wir sind Gegner im RBY OU MT 55. Wann kannst du spielen? Ich würde dir nächsten Dienstag so 20 Uhr vorschlagen. Geht das?
  10. Christos
    Christos Waveshaper
    Hello. We are paired for the RBY MT #55. My timezone is GMT +3 and I can play pretty much every day. When would you like to play ?
  11. HSOWA
    HSOWA Disaster Area
    Classic avatar :o
    1. Disaster Area
      Disaster Area
      indeed

flareon force ftw
      Aug 29, 2019
  12. IronGattsu
    IronGattsu Jaajgko
    Hello, when do you want to play the Saffron Cup match? I'm GMT-4
    1. Jaajgko
      Jaajgko
      whenever i'm +2
      Aug 26, 2019
    2. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      Hey guys, please try to play the game as soon as you can to avoid blocking the tour :)
      Aug 27, 2019
    3. IronGattsu
      IronGattsu
      should be available any time today; also prefer we communicate over discord. sorry, yesterday I was just completely unavailable :/
      Aug 27, 2019
  13. Roostur
    Roostur
    Why don't people listen to me? It amazes me how people will not change only for the sake of not changing. Bizarre. Truly bizarre.
  14. Disaster Area
    Disaster Area
    Contact me on Discord (Disaster Area#0027) for ADV 50 or Violet games. Can discuss other metas, topics etc. but play no other metas now.
  15. ErPeris
    1. Christos
      Christos
      Dellas proteggimi, hahaha
      Aug 10, 2019
  16. Maya
    Maya HML am
    >Cute British boi who takes a jolly ol' trip to the candy store on a Wednesday afternoon
  17. Maya
    Maya nicky
    GURL, where tf have you been?!? I miss you bby cakes =(
    1. HML am likes this.
  18. Maya
    Maya
    What is your favorite item on the McDonald's menu? Mine is the oreo Mcflurry
    1. samy0w
      samy0w
      sweet sour sauce
      Aug 2, 2019
    2. Diophantine
      Diophantine
      chicken selects
      Sep 3, 2019
  19. Corckscrew
    Corckscrew Jytcampbell
    hey we need to play another time for ppl. does saturday evening gmt+2 work for you?
  20. Enigami
    Enigami SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    PPL Finals, let's go! GMT-4, I can play weekday evenings or anytime after 12pm over the weekend. When fite?
  21. Oibaf
    Oibaf Caetano93
    when for bw tour? gmt +2
    I won't be available this weekend and friday evening, so pick a time on my evening/ night/ morning of the others days
    1. Caetano93
      Caetano93
      hey. gmt -3 here.
      Can you send me a discord message? Is better for me to schedule there. [DR] Caetano93#3838
      Jul 24, 2019
  22. refsunpersons
    refsunpersons Raiza
    BW MT, I am GMT+8 and honestly pretty free all the time I am not sleeping (which is my 9-6am). Let's work the scheduling
    1. Raiza
      Raiza
      I guess we'll have to play in the weekend since during weekdays i can only play after 7 pm my time (+2) which is pretty late for you
      Jul 26, 2019
  23. Enigami
    Enigami Diophantine
    Hey, we gotta play RBY for PPL. I contacted you on Discord but didn't get a response. I'm GMT-4, and I can play today or sometime after 6pm GMT-4 on weekdays.
  24. Maya
    Maya Sceptross
    rby bo9 when
    1. HML am
      HML am
      bo15*
      Jul 21, 2019
  25. k3nan
    k3nan Newalfonquest
    we have to play for gsc mt, when are you available ?
  26. Jaajgko
    Jaajgko Christos
    Yo when do you want to play for RBY Fushia Cup ?
    1. Christos
      Christos
      I can play whenever you want, Monday onwards. My timezone is GMT+3. Which is your timezone ?
      Jul 20, 2019
    2. Jaajgko
      Jaajgko
      gmt+2
      Jul 21, 2019
  27. Sarah
    Sarah Sas0
    PPL semis ADV - im gmt+1 available after 5pm this week +1, would prefer to play 8pm+1 onwards

Saturday-sunday im free all day. let me know what works
    1. Sas0
      Sas0
      Hi, gmt +2. Saturday could work in the evening like 8 pm
      Jul 19, 2019
    2. Sarah
      Sarah
      8pm +1 / 9pm +2 is perfect I'll be on
      Jul 20, 2019
  28. Enigami
    Enigami MetalGross
    PPL Semi-finals here we go! We're playing for RBY. GMT-4 here, so we probably need to schedule for the weekend. Is there a good time for you over the weekend?
    1. MetalGross
      MetalGross
      GMT -7, only really available late at night (10pm or later) so this might be an issue :(
      Jul 18, 2019
    2. Enigami
      Enigami
      That it will, that's extremely late at night for me. Probably won't be able to play at that time.
      Jul 18, 2019
  29. Lusch
    Lusch Caetano93
    Hey! We are opponents for RBY MT#54 round 3 (you got subbed in, and got a coinflip-win twice, in case you're wondering). I'm GMT+2. Available to play tonight (say 8-10:30 pm my time) or on the weekend at similar times. In any case, I'd like to schedule a fixed time, in order to be able to plan things better.
  30. Oibaf
    Oibaf k3nan
    when for gsc tour? gmt +2
    1. k3nan
      k3nan
      are you available tomorrow in the morning ?
      Jul 19, 2019
  31. Oibaf
    Oibaf Newalfonquest
    when for gsc tour? gmt +2
  32. Jaajgko
    Jaajgko Maya
    Yo can we play for fushia cup right before your match against Decode ? Like 8:30 PM
  33. Maya
    Maya HML am
    Ur a noob and Im positive in adv btw
    1. Alice and tjdaas like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. tjdaas
      tjdaas
      Hard agree with Maya.
      Jul 15, 2019
    4. Alice
      Alice
      Rt
      Jul 15, 2019
    5. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      I am here for the flames.
      Jul 15, 2019
  34. ErPeris
    ErPeris Hipmonlee
    Hey, rby mt! My gmt is +2 and i would like to play after Wednesday because i have an exam on that day. How about Thursday morning/after lunch? Saturday afternoon should be good too. Let me know :)
    1. Hipmonlee
      Hipmonlee
      I'm GMT + 12. I could do thursday morning your time, like 9am or something. After lunch wouldnt work.. Or if you can do Saturday evening I can do Sunday morning.
      Jul 14, 2019
    2. ErPeris
      ErPeris
      Ok, i will let you know what's better for me (9am my time on thursday might be too early because i have a blood collection, but it might work too, idk, depends on the queue). Saturday evening might be good too. Let's say we can play on thursday morning, but if something goes wrong, we can play on saturday evening too :) i will write to you on discord on thursday morning and let you know!
      Jul 15, 2019
    3. Hipmonlee
      Hipmonlee
      I'm heading to the pub so I'll probably be late tonight. I'll look out for you when I get home, or if its too late we'll try sunday.
      Jul 18, 2019
  35. thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve Hemmelighed
    hey when do you want to play for adv ou?

im gmt+10, nights are always good for me (9:30pm+) and i can do some daytimes 10am-2pm depending
  36. Waveshaper
    Waveshaper baddummy
    Yo, we play for the ADV team tour. What times are you OK with? GMT -4 and disc is Ghid0rah#1455
    1. Waveshaper
      Waveshaper
      I can probably only play on Monday-Thursday btw.
      Jul 14, 2019
    2. Waveshaper
      Waveshaper
      Change of plans. Got some personal issues to deal with. I can now only play on early tuesday, late thursday or friday.
      Jul 15, 2019
  37. hclat
    hclat NJ18
    paired for adv mt, when? I'm -4.
    2. hclat
      hclat
      Okay, how about noon my time, so 9:30 PM yours?
      Jul 15, 2019
    3. NJ18
      NJ18
      k
      Jul 19, 2019
    4. hclat
      hclat
      i'll idle on main under Hclat
      Jul 19, 2019
  38. Waveshaper
    Waveshaper Newalfonquest
    Yo. We have to play for ADV masters. I'm GMT -4 and my discord is Ghid0rah#1455. We can discuss it more there if you'd like.
    1. Waveshaper
      Waveshaper
      What times are you available for?
      Jul 13, 2019
  39. Lucix
    Lucix Sadlysius
    when adv MT i'm gmt +1 i can play all evenings
  40. Disaster Area
    Disaster Area TuffHunter
    nice to see you around again man ^^
    1. TuffHunter likes this.
    2. TuffHunter
      TuffHunter
      Thanks. I took a hiatus after losing in the final 4 of a world championship and felt like coming back after giving my son my old gameboy color ^_^
      Jul 24, 2019
  41. Disaster Area
    Disaster Area TuffHunter
    nice to see you around again man ^^
  42. Decode
    Decode Ilesaural
    Hi can you play on monday or tuesday 8-9 pm gmt+2 for Fuchsia Cup?
    1. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      ok, monday
      Jul 14, 2019
  43. Decode
    Decode Maya
    Hi i'm gmt+2, can you play on tuesday 9-10 pm my time for Fuchsia Cup?
    1. Maya
      Maya
      Yes
      Jul 15, 2019
    2. Maya
      Maya
      Ill be online as RevivalMaya
      Jul 15, 2019
  44. Chenbenben
  45. Enigami
    Enigami SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Hey, we gotta schedule for RBY PPL Week 5. I'm GMT-4, should be able to play Friday night or over the weekend. When's good for you?
  46. Corckscrew
    Corckscrew Jytcampbell
    yo when play for ppl? gmt+2 here
  47. Troller
    Troller Kugen
    ppl gmt +2, when?
    2. Troller
      Troller
      about 4pm
      Jul 13, 2019
    3. Kugen
      Kugen
      is 5pm good ? or at least 5:30
      Jul 14, 2019
    4. Troller
      Troller
      5:00 it is
      Jul 14, 2019
  48. Chenbenben
    Chenbenben Kurai Hada Ichi
    How about 3:00pm +4 tomorrow?
    1. Kurai Hada Ichi
      Kurai Hada Ichi
      i can make it at 3:30pm +4 tomorrow. does that work?
      Jul 12, 2019
  49. Maya
    Maya Ilesaural
    Wanna battle for Fuschia Cup? I'm GMT-7 and I'm available at most times of the day. You can find me as RevivalMaya on pokemon showdown
    1. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      ok, saturday
      Jul 12, 2019
    2. Ilesaural
      Ilesaural
      or maybe today, i'll be until 10 PM (+2)
      Jul 14, 2019
  50. Mister Tim
    Mister Tim Dre89
    hi when rby mt